Community: Arcadia at Limerick Pointe, Limerick, PA
Vantage Point is currently seeking a dynamic, eager, smart, energetic, and relentlessly positive individual for the Associate Director of Community Relations role at Arcadia at Limerick Pointe, a 160 unit Independent Living, Assisted Living and Memory Care Community located in Limerick, PA. Arcadia is scheduled to open in October of 2020, and your role is vital to the lease-up (“pre-selling”) of Arcadia’s senior living apartments…all within a dynamic, innovative and entrepreneurial environment.
Supported by a hands-on corporate team, you will be integral to the sales and marketing efforts at Arcadia. As the Associate Director of Community Relations, your focus will be on supporting the Arcadia team by assisting in building relationships – with the adult children of prospective residents, with seniors themselves as well as with professional referral sources. Your role will also be vital to collaborating with your Community Relations team during all phases of the sales and marketing process from lease-up to opening the community and on into stabilization, ensuring Arcadia achieves and maintains its budgeted occupancy and revenue growth. A successful addition to the team will be a compassionate listener who builds deep connections and follows a disciplined sales process to gain a family’s commitment, models a “culture of we”, and is a champion of Community Relations as the “connector” – piecing together each piece of the whole that makes up the Arcadia team to ensure each family experiences nothing short of excellence and exceeded expectations when they join the Arcadia family as a Member and resident.
The Arcadia team is dedicated to keeping the community full. This means you will support the team by helping to:
- Create and implement quarterly sales and marketing plans which includes (but is not limited to) external business development, special events, social media campaigns
- Effectively and creatively communicate sales & marketing goals that motivates the whole team to participate in reaching these goals
- Be the face of Arcadia by networking within the local community, increasing brand awareness and generating referrals
- Manage the sales process by understanding prospective residents’ needs and educating them about Arcadia’s services and programs, overcoming objections and driving move-ins
- Schedule, organize and conduct tours
- Respond to and follow-up with all inquiries in a timely manner
- Coordinate the move-in process with the Arcadia team, ensuring each and every resident has a spectacular move-in experience
- Maintain the integrity of data within our CRM
- Uphold the “culture of we” at all times: The Arcadia team is committed to interdepartmental teamwork. This means you might help maintenance move furniture for a family or event, or conduct tours after hours, helm the reception desk or put stamps on postcards. We may be assigned roles based on our passion and skill-set, but the happiness of the community is the responsibility of the entire team, no matter who, where, what or why – each team member does what it takes to keep the community running smoothly, and we do so because we truly feel honored to be a part of a Vantage Point community. THIS is the “culture of we”.
To be successful in this role and as part of the Arcadia team, you will need to:
- Have strong organizational skills
- Understand the importance of follow up and follow through
- Learn quickly how to listen more than you talk
- Thrive in a fast-paced environment
- Be able to handle pressure in constructive ways
- Know when to ask for help
- Work collaboratively
- Be adept at prioritizing your time
- Be willing to learn new and different ways of doing things with a positive attitude – even if it’s outside your comfort zone
- Excellent writing skills and the ability to convey complex messages succinctly
- Ability to learn and master varying technological platforms and software
- Be comfortable thriving in an environment where change to the status quo happen quickly and often
- Be dedicated to the elders we serve, their families, and the Arcadia team
Along with being an equal opportunity employer that thrives on diversity and inclusivity, we also offer competitive starting wages, bonus programs, and a comprehensive employee benefits package that includes, but is not limited to:
- Paid vacation, holidays, and sick leave
- Health, dental, vision, 401K with company match, short-term disability & life insurances
- Workplace perks such as food/coffee
- Flexible work schedules
- Opportunity for continuing education
- Opportunity for career advancement
Who Is Vantage Point Retirement Living?
Headquartered in Exton, Pennsylvania, Vantage Point Retirement Living is a senior living development and management company that has been ensuring area seniors enjoy vibrant, carefree and healthy lifestyles since 1995. Widely recognized for our hands-on, personal involvement, we have decades of experience creating incredible communities. We are a local family-run organization backed by big-business experience, but regionally focused. Our family oriented company is invested in our senior living communities because we live here, too. We do senior living…better. And it all starts with our team.
Why Vantage Point?
Our Mission is to create best-in-class communities for seniors built on a foundation of trust, compassion, and responsibility to better the lives of those who live in them. To fulfill our mission, we rely on our corporate and community teams to deliver those core values of trust, teamwork, respect, integrity. We can’t ask of our team what we aren’t willing to deliver ourselves, which is why each employee in our organization knows the Vantage Point Leadership personally. We treat our team with the greatest respect, emphasizing the importance of team culture. When our employees are happy, our residents are happy, our business thrives, and our mission is fulfilled.
If you want to experience what it’s like to work in an environment that rejects punitive leadership, that embraces mistakes as growth opportunities, that thrives on working within a culturally diverse environment, that encourages diverging viewpoints as a way to collaborate towards the best outcome, that has an unreasonable amount of fun, that is steadfastly loyal to our loyal team members, and as a result of all this brings out the best in you on a daily basis, then consider joining us as part of a Vantage Point community. It just so happens we are looking for someone just like you.
Our community’s philosophy is our commitment to non-discriminatory practices for our residents, staff, and business partners. Through our cultural awareness, we celebrate the diversity of residents and staff by supporting various celebrations, history, and means of acknowledgement of all cultures we served.
Job Type: Full-time