At Arcadia at Limerick Pointe, the chores and maintenance that come with homeownership are officially over! Now, with all your free time, take up a new hobby. Make new friends, or schedule more time with long-time friends and family. Start a new exercise routine. Take advantage of all the things our wonderfully convenient Limerick location has to offer. Learn a new instrument. Take a college course. Dine with new friends. Whatever you want to do, at Arcadia, you’ll have time to do it.
How will we deliver on our promise of exciting worry-free living? It’s easy. We have created a lifestyle offering all you want and everything you need! Here you’ll enjoy a wide array of convenient services and amenities … our maintenance-free lifestyle gives you the time you need to take advantage of everything we have to offer!
See some of our independent living services and amenities below!
- Distinctive dining options including restaurant-style, private dining, alfresco dining and takeaway service
- Casual bistro meals, including grab & go selections
- Full-service salon
- Business center
- State-of-the-art fitness center
- Media room for viewing movies and hosting events
- Well-stocked library
- Relaxing pub for watching sports, casual gatherings and happy hours
- Outdoor grand terrace with water features, fire pits and lounge area
- Scheduled group transportation
- Private transportation within a mile radius
- Full-time concierge
- Life-enriching programs
Holistic, wellness-focused programs to enhance active living
Arcadia at Limerick Pointe will provide a variety of activities, services and programs to engage your mind, body and spirit … here are just a few examples:
- Organized trips to historic sites, museums, theaters, restaurants and more
- Clubs for specialized interests, such as golf, baking, reading, card games, gardening, etc.
- Lifelong learning: classes and lectures offering in-depth study on cultural, historical and social topics
- Religious services, celebrations and interfaith prayer
- Live music and entertainment
- Coffee hours, food socials, potluck dinners
- Cooking demonstrations, food and drink tastings
- Card and board games
- Movie showings of recent releases and classic films
- Group discussions about news, politics, etc.