Arcadia at Limerick Pointe is a new Senior Living Community opening in late 2020 that will offer Independent, Personal Care and Memory Care living.
We are looking for a Concierge to manage our front desks and to perform a variety of administrative and clerical tasks. As a Concierge, you will be the first point of contact for our senior living community. Our Concierge’s duties include offering support to our residents and their families. You will also welcome guests and greet people who visit the community.
You will coordinate front-desk activities, including distributing correspondence and redirecting phone calls. To be successful as a Concierge, you should have a pleasant personality, as this is also a customer service role. You should be able to deal with emergencies in a timely and effective manner. We are looking for someone to work in the evening and every other weekend.
- Greet and welcome guests as soon as they arrive at the community
- Direct visitors to the appropriate person
- Answer, screen and forward incoming phone calls
- Ensure reception area is tidy and presentable, with all necessary stationery and material (e.g. pens, forms and brochures)
- Provide basic and accurate information in-person and via phone/email
- Receive, sort and distribute daily mail/deliveries
- Maintain office security by following safety procedures and controlling access via the reception desk (monitor logbook, issue visitor badges)
- Assist with ordering front office supplies and keep inventory of stock
- Update calendars via outlook
- Perform other clerical receptionist duties such as filing, photocopying, and faxing
- Must like working with a senior population
- Proven work experience as a Receptionist/Concierge, Front Office Representative or similar role
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite
- Hands-on experience with office equipment (e.g. fax machines and printers)
- Professional attitude and appearance
- Solid written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to be resourceful and proactive when issues arise
- Excellent organizational skills
- Multitasking and time-management skills, with the ability to prioritize tasks
- Customer service attitude
- High school degree; additional certification in Office Management is a plus
We are a proud equal opportunity employer and value diversity. All employment decisions are made based on qualifications, merit and business need.