Arcadia at Limerick Pointe is a new senior living community scheduled to open in late 2020. This beautiful, state of the art, faith inspired community will provide Independent Living as well as Personal Care and Memory Care. Arcadia is owned and operated by Vantage Point Retirement Living; a family run corporation dedicated to the belief that seniors deserve more when it comes to senior living. Arcadia is seeking two FT overnight security attendants to help maintain a safe and secure community. If you enjoy working with seniors and want to be part of company that values dedicated and engaged employees, please submit your application and join our outstanding team!
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skills, and abilities required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Our Core Values:
Primary Job Duties:
- Responsible for the overnight safety and security of the building.
- Monitor security doors, camera systems, and alarms.
- Lead the response to overnight emergencies–calling 911 and summoning appropriate agencies (police and/or ambulance) and escorting medical personnel.
- Answer the telephone, assist visitors, and respond to front desk inquiries.
- Maintain state and facility required annual training.
- Assist with some maintenance responsibilities including required disinfection related to COVID 19.
- Perform other duties as assigned by supervisor.
High school degree or GED equivalent
One to two years in a customer service/security role.
Strong organizational and excellent interpersonal and communication skills. Proficient in Excel and Word.
Licensures and Certifications
Current First Aid and CPR certifications preferred.
We are a proud equal opportunity employer and value diversity. All employment decisions are made on the basis of qualifications, merit and business need. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, marital status, age, national origin, ancestry, physical or mental disability, sex, sexual orientation, veteran status, or any other status protected under federal, state, or local law.